Completed in 1928, West Park is one of many Cleveland Public Library branches created by the architecture firm of Walker & Weeks. This branch’s architectural style is a modified English Tudor. The branch is constructed of red brick with stone trim with a beautiful slate roof. One of the features of the building was the leaded glass bays. The largest of our Branches, the building measures 14,400 square feet.
Aptly named, West Park is the westernmost branch in our system. The branch has three meeting rooms and a relaxing ocean-themed children’s room.